Dates avail: Jan. 18 – Feb. 28,2020 , All workshops are by appointment. Maximum of 4 students.
Shooting locations : Central Park, Brooklyn Promenade. Shooting times are from 2-6 pm and 6-10 pm for Night Photo Workshop
Workshop Fee : $ 200 per student for the 4-hour workshop
In this hands-on workshop you will learn all the basics of operating your Canon 5D Mark 3/4 Full Frame camera. Have you ever thought about how much you could improve your photography if only you really understood all the powerful functions of your new DLSR ?
Are you looking for Canon specific digital workflow tips and techniques to improve speed, ease, confidence and control over your images? Then taking part in our new Mastering Your Canon Digital SLR Workshop is the answer!
In this class, whether you have an entry level Canon DSLR ( 80D ) or a high-end professional model, we will teach you how to get the most out of your Canon Digital SLR.
Technical Topics covered:
- Setting basic exposure controls: ISO, shutter speed and aperture. Mastering the Triangle of Exposure
- Composition rules like rule of thirds & leading lines.
- How to see and use light to make strong images.
- Creative approaches to working with simple subject matter.
Subject matter covered:
- Landscape photography
- Portrait photography – Shooting with natural light & flash
- Architecture – shooting with creative compositions
- Street photography – Shooting black & white, natural lighting